As an engineer at NearSt, you will be able to work on both the back-end and front-end of our system, building out new user interfaces as well as connecting them to both existing and new APIs.
Working at NearSt will give you the opportunity to gain skills to grow your career while working with exciting modern technologies. You will get experience with a fully serverless production system, using the latest design principles with multiple queues and databases, setting up continuous integration pipelines and much more.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code to allow us to move fast and NOT break things
- Implementation of front-end user interfaces for internal and public use
- Implementation of security and data protection to protect any sensitive information of our clients, and allow only authorized access to data
- Implementation and integration of APIs to facilitate these interfaces
- Solid NodeJS development experience, along with a passion to expand this knowledge
- Experience building out SPAs and connecting them with APIs
- Ability to work towards company objectives and problem solve as part of a wider development team
** Note: This is not a remote job listing